Term 2 Reflection!!

                       My Term 2 Reflection

My term 2 Highlights and Dislike:
Term 2 was a good term and i have heaps of highlights, my main highlights would have to be, getting into James Hargest teams for Basketball and Swimming, getting 5/5 in the Otago Problem Solving test which had some hard questions in it that i had to read and do over and over again and playing Tahuna (a school in Dunedin) in basketball. Even though we lost 36-43 i still had fun.
Dislikes:
During term 2 i have had hardly any dislikes but i do have one, getting 2/5 in one of my Otago Problem Solving test. Now thinking back i think i could have done a lot better.  


My improvements in term 2:
Throughout term 2 in math we have been doing Math Learning Centers. I think i have improved a lot in the Learning Centers because i now understand different angles, nets and how to use a compass and a protractor properly. 
Challenges in term 2:
A challenge for me in term 2 is getting my Statistical Math Assignment done. While doing this i did struggle a lot to get it done, but in the end i did get it done and presented it in front of Mrs Garret and she said it was done well.
Things i need to work on towards term 3:
I think i need to work on my reading at home/school since i am not a big fan of reading. I also need to work on getting assignments in on the day expected. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Council

100WC... the slime dripped through...